Take Your Dinner To the Next Level
Instead of drinking cheap discount coffee at low class dinning restaurants, you can make a great meal at home. This is possible whether you are gearing up for a dinner party or you are just looking for great dinners ideas for the family. This is because of all the great dinner receipes out there from which you can choose the dinner recipe the family will enjoy the most. This way your dinners will be the destination, rather than the dinner plate which ends up on the floor.
If you have been thinking about your last dinner to go, the good news is that you will not have to relive the experience. You can put the dinner set you have to the use the dinner sets were originally intended for. This way the only choice your family will think about for dinner tables is the family table because they will enjoy what they are eating for dinner.
Here is a great recipe everyone will enjoy:
12 chicken thighs
25 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 yellow onion, sliced
2 cups chicken stock
2 cups milk
1. Season thighs with salt and pepper and broil until skin is dark brown.
2. Add thighs into deep dish casserole pan. Add in garlic, onion, chicken stock and milk. Salt and pepper.
3. Cook covered with foil in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
4. Remove thighs and place on serving platter.
5. Pour the rest of the juices into a sauce pot and simmer on medium heat for 20 minutes or until thickened. Adjust with salt and pepper to taste and pour over chicken.